Monday 28 March 2016

Winged Liner - Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner Review

Again late on the bandwagon, but I recently bought the 'Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner' in black to try out.


I wanted to create quite a dramatic wing with it to see what it was like.


Now first of all the packaging - I don't like the way you have to apply it, I feel that its really hard to get a sharp tip on the end of the wing using the applicator and also the way the products released means it crumbles and balls up sometimes when your trying to apply it. 
You need a lot of patience with this product! 

But after all that I still love it, because it is the blackest, most pigmented liner I have ever used, and once it was on it didn't budge, although if you make the layer of liner too thick it may crumble slightly. Its so difficult to apply but once its on it looks gorgeous and for that reason I really like it, the formula is fantastic, the packing and the way you have to apply it not so much. But for the formula I would recommend it. It retails for £18.50, and although that is expense I think it is worth it, you just need patience with it.

I would love to hear any of your recommendations for a better liner for me to try.
I hope you enjoyed this post.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment