Thursday 10 March 2016

Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm Review

So I thought I would try this out as a primer like everyone has been raving about, to see if it is any good and comparable to any marketed primers I have previously used.
What I did was wash my face and apply my moisturiser as usual, and then I applied it to the whole of my face and rubbed it in until it felt slightly tacky on my skin. It does have a slight manly scent to it but nothing too overpowering and as soon as your makeup is on the scent is gone! I didn't use any other primer and I didn't use eye primer either because I wanted to test it out fully! This is what my makeup looked like when it was first done....


10 hours later this is what it looked like...
(Excuse the selfies I was playing around with the snapchat filters)

But flawless right ?!?
My makeup hasn't budged or worn off at all! Even my eyeshadow hasn't creased or anything! My face hasn't gone oily at all (I have combination skin), it has stopped any makeup from clinging to any dry patches. My skin never looked better when I took my makeup off.
I am in shock at how good it is! 
I didn't even have to touch up at all during the 10 hours I had my makeup on for!

So I would definitely recommend this as a primer to everyone, I honestly think it would work on anyone's skin type, and is just AMAZING! Nothing has ever held my makeup on as well!
FOR THE PRICE..... £2.99!
It is so good I highly recommend you all to try it out, you won't regret it!


I would love to hear if any of you have tried it out, and if so how you found it!
(Remember these are all my own opinions, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.) 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment