So I'm normally drawn towards using the Naked Palette as it contains all the neutral and nude shades, but I thought I would create a date night look using the Naked 3 Palette which contains the pink and rose gold shades.
This is what I came up with....
- Firstly I applied 'Benefit Stay Don't Stray' primer all over the eyelids and blended that in.
- Next I blended 'Limit' all over the lids.
- I then took 'Nooner' and started to blend that ever so slightly into the crease, adding more each time to build up the colour.
- I then took the tiniest bit of 'Factory' and applied that on the outer corner and blended that in.
- I then mixed 'Buzz' and 'Dust' together and gently patted that all over the eyelids on top of 'Limit'.
- I then took 'Nooner' and ran some of that under my lash line to pull the look together.
- To finish the look off I took 'Strange' and put some on the inner corner of the eye to brighten the look up.
I thought this was a really cute date night look and it really bought out the blue in my eyes. I hope you liked the post!