So far this year I have been trying to use up what products I have got instead of buying more (its not been going very well)! So I thought I would show you the products I have used up so far in 2016.
- Limited Edition Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes - They say they are super soft and for sensitive skin and claim to remove waterproof mascara. Now in my opinion they are not the softest wipes I have used and these ones left my face feeling a bit tingly afterwards, but they did remove waterproof mascara and left my face feeling very clean.
- Elemis Freshskin Make-up Away Cleasing Wipes - These say they are facial and eye cleansing wipes and gently sweep away impurities whilst softening and conditioning the skin with elderflower extract and chamomile. Now these are my FAVOURITE face wipes ever! They were so soft and felt so luxurious, and they took my makeup and eye makeup off so easily in one swipe. They are brilliant and your skin feels fantastic afterwards, I would highly recommend them!
- Boots Traditional Skincare Glycerin and Rosewater - This claims its for toning and moisturising. Now this is my second bottle of this stuff as it is so inexpensive, it doesn't really work as a makeup remover you have to rub too much, but it really does tone the face and leaves it feeling plump. Im not sure how moisturising it is though because this dried the skin on my nose and under-eye area out a lot, so bare that in mind. But just a warning (This is meant in a non offensive way!) it smells like old peoples perfume so its not the nicest smell and I did find the scent quite overpowering so that did put me off.
- Boots Simply Sensitive Eye Make-up Remover - This is an extremely oily makeup remover meaning yes it got your eye makeup off but it felt so uncomfortable and I always got oil in my eyes (although it never stung). It was just way too oily for my liking and although its very inexpensive there are way better eye-makeup removers out there. So I wouldnt recommend it just because its so ridiculously oily.
- Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream - You get 15ml of product in the tube which is a pretty decent size for an eye cream, but using this one has given me milia around my eyes (Caused by moisturisers being too rich for the thin delicate skin around the eye). It was too rich and oily for my eye area so I just used it all over my face to use it up, I wouldn't recommend it, it doesn't really do anything.
- Benefit Instant Comeback Facial Serum - Its an age-defying booster serum for the face, I really enjoyed using it, I felt my skin looked really plump whenever I put it on and it didn't dry my skin out either which is good because products like this tend to. The only downside to this product is that it is very heavily scented like perfume, which is fine if you don't mind it, but I wouldn't recommend it for skin thats sensitive to scented products.
- BioNike Defence Tolerance Essential Cleansing Water - I received this product in one of my Birchboxes and was excited to try it out. It claims to be a cleansing water, but the consistency is a thick gel so not really a water! I used it to remove my face makeup, but I never really felt it removed it all, it was difficult to spread because it was so thick meaning you had to use quite a bit of product to cover the whole face and even then I never felt like my makeup was off. So I wouldn't really recommend this product, it just didn't do anything for me, there are many better cleansing waters out there.
- Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer - I did enjoy using this product it felt really moisturising when applied, but I just hated the sweet strawberry scent it had. Im not a big fan of strawberry or berry scents so that put me off, but it is only a personal preference. Other than that it was a good face primer, it made my makeup stay in place although it wasn't the most brightening primer, but it was still good.
- Yankee Candle in Soft Blanket - This was a gorgeous, warm, homely smell and I enjoyed burning it and would definitely repurchase it! Its just such a relaxing scent and it really chills you out!
- Ted Baker Phone Case - Now I wanted to include my old phone case, as I have just purchased a new one (which is also tedbaker), because I think tedbaker phone cases are fab! They have amazing designs and look gorgeous, they fit perfectly to the phones and are just really sturdy. Although they are on the pricier side I feel they are worth it because they are so sturdy and stunning! So go get yourself one!
I love seeing what you have all been using up, so I hope you enjoy this post!