I was having a lazy moment watching old YouTube videos and one of 'Shaanxo' old videos popped up 'Deep Metallic Golden Eyes & Dark Berry Lips'. It's such a gorgeous look, so I thought I would try to recreate it as a Date Night Look (using a different lip colour though)!
- So firstly I did my base makeup the same as always, L.A Girl Pro Conceal, Bourjois Foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, all buffed in with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
- Then I lightly contoured and highlighted using the Collection Contour Kit.
- I filled my eyebrows in with a mix of Mac eyebrow pencil in Fling, and the ELF Eyebrow Treat & Tame.
- Then I started on the main attraction - the eyes. I started by using the Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer, then blended Mac 'Omega' into the crease as a transition colour.
- Next I packed on 'Baked Cowboy' by Urban Decay so it was bright gold, then very lightly blended that into the crease for a seamless look.
- Next I took 'Lost' by Urban Decay and blended that into the outer corner and slightly in the crease to make it more defined, to darken the look even more I took 'Darkhorse' from my Naked 1 palette and blended that into the outer corner.
- To brighten the gold I packed on another layer of 'Half Baked' from my Naked 1 palette and then blended some 'Darkhorse' and 'Half Baked' under my lower lash line just to bring the look together.
- On the inner corner of my eye I took 'Sin' from Urban Decay and used that to highlight and brighten the inner corner.
- To finish the eye look off I curled my lashes and put heaps of 'Lash sensational mascara' on.
- I then added some blush to the apples of my cheeks - Mac - Mocha.
- Then I added Mac 'Whirl' lipliner and lipstick.
- To keep it all in place I sprayed my face with Mac Fix+.
This look is such a gorgeous wearable Date Night colour, and even if you were brave enough you could wear it out to work or shopping. Its such a versatile look and would really suit anyones eye colour or skin colour.
I hope you enjoyed this look! I would love to see if any of you try to recreate it too!