So this year is hopefully going to be an amazing year! I'm so excited to see where it will take me, but first things first I need to do what every other person does at the beginning of the year and make my New Years resolutions!
- Not to drink alcohol (I don't tend to drink anyway as it worsens my anxiety and I have had many bad experiences but I thought this year I would just make it official!)
- Stop bitting my nails (as I type this I'm waiting for my new nail polish to dry... Let's hope it works!)
- Drink more water (I suffer with migraines and so this should have a positive effect on that!)
- Start going to the gym again (I went twice a week but the closer it got to christmas the less I went!)
- Be more positive - This is a big one for me as I always seem to find negatives in everything so I want to switch it up so I find the positives in everything.
I would love to hear everyone else's New Years Resolutions.