So recently I have been having quite a few lazy days.... I have literally stayed in bed all day! Whoopsie! This meant I have been watching sooooo many films.... it worries me how many hours I have spent watching them, so I thought it would be fun to share my favourite ones with you and I would love to hear what your favourite ones are too.....
- The Other Woman - Now this is literally my favourite film at the moment, I have watched it most days because I cant get enough of it! It is SO funny!
- Friends With Benefits - This is such a great film! So funny yet so romantic!
- The Proposal - This is an old favourite of mine, its that one film I used to take to every single sleepover and make everyone watch because its just so good.
- Tangled - This is my favourite Disney film! BRILLIANT!
- Whats Your Number - Fantastic romantic comedy featuring Chris Evans... what more can you want ;)
- The Maze Runner (+ The Scorch Trials) - I have read all the books and watched all the films so far and all I can say is WOW!
- The Backup Plan - This is a brilliant comedy! Really worth a watch! Such a sweet, romantic but still funny story line.
- The Little Mermaid - This is my childhood favourite!
- 50 Shades Of Grey - How could I not include this film! Its amazing ;)
- The Longest Ride - I only watched this recently but it was so sweet I fell in love! A truly amazing and touching story.
I would love to hear what everyone else's favourite films are <3